Friday, May 10, 2013

February 2013

I was so lucky that I was able to go to Mississippi in December and then again in February. Jeremy headed to the Caribbean on a cruise for Chick-fil-A Seminar so I headed to visit the south again. It is amazing how much Georgia changed in just 6 short weeks.

2/3/13- 5 months old!!!!

Georgia and I ready to go on a date with daddy.

First Time in exersaucer

First Rice cereal


Cute little seminole :)


Georgia got to meet Kristen and JR in the Dallas Airport!


 Mrs. Debbie and Georgia

 First Valentine's 

GC with Uncle Ryan


 Mrs Linda came to meet GC and she just wanted to nap on her!

Georgia visited Jo Jo at her school

Brenda and Jo Jo reading to GC

Georgia had to have another date with Rhodes!

Georgia and Grandad Jim


My Valentine (and best birthday gift ever!!!)


Mr. Will making GC smile:)

I started back to work part time in February and we are so blessed that we found a nanny for Georgia that was already a friend of ours and treats Georgia like one of her own! Here are 2 pictures she sent me the first week I went back:


We are just so so thankful for our sweet miracle and had a great 5th month with her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment