Saturday, January 19, 2013

November 2012


 Georgia Claire had an exciting November. Her daddy's new Chick-fl-A opened and she celebrated her first Thanksgiving. We were so thrilled that her JoJo (my mom) was able to make the trip out to celebrate. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving (Although Jeremy and JoJo ended up with food poisoning) but we had a great time that day. Below are some of my favorite moments.


Georgia all dressed up for Premier Night at Chick-fil-A

Georgia was all smiles before heading to MOPS

Daddy hanging with G

Dressed up for church

 I was attempting to take a picture for the Christmas card and she was no so happy about it!

 My little angel is getting so long!

Jeremy's first day at Chick-fil-A Beach Blvd!!

Georgia had to wear her cow outfit for grand opening day!

Ribbon cutting

My husband is such a beast that he opened a new restaurant on Thursday, Nov. 8 and ran a half marathon on Sunday on Coronado Island! (with Robert Hensen)


First stop on Thanksgiving day...the beach!



We had A LOT to be thankful for this Thanksgiving....great friends, family, and our sweet Georgia Claire!!

Love our family of 3!!

I am beyond thrilled that my mama could join us again this year!

Love these ladies!!
(mom, me, GC, Jessica, RoseAnn, JoAnn)

(JoAnn, Me, GC, Jess, Erin, Heather, Emi, and RoseAnn)

 Probably my favorite picture from Thanksgiving. I just love my little expressive baby!

I will hopefully be back soon with a December update and finally be caught up with the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment