Thursday, October 4, 2012

The final stretch

I am a little late, as usual, on posting the blog. This post covers pregnancy week 33-39...the final stretch.


This is 33 weeks...starting to feel big!




34 weeks

Maternity pictures at the end of my 35th week. We love Salt Creek Beach- Just wish it hadn't been so hot that day. I think it was over 90. Too hot for this preggo!




36 weeks


37 weeks. Spent the day with the Ricks' at Lake Mission Viejo. My last trip to the lake before Georgia's arrival!


38 weeks...she could be here any day...

39 weeks. 2 days before Georgia arrived. So glad I got a pedicure that day. I was super worried I would go into labor with bad toes!

Ok- that was a quick catch up on the end of pregnancy. Next post will be Georgia's birth! The absolute best day of our lives.....stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment